St. Philip’s Episcopal Church congratulates you on your endeavor to continue the quest for knowledge. We consider it a blessing to support you in attaining your goals, so that we too might gain from your contribution to both your Church and the Community.
This is the 40th year that the Church is awarding college scholarships. For the year
2023, one (1) scholarship of $1000 will awarded.
Each applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be in good financial standing as a member of St. Philip’s or have a parent or
immediate family member who is in good financial standing of St. Philip’s
2. Be a high school graduate (January or June 2023) or an attendee in an accredited
undergraduate or graduate school. Current transcript must be submitted.
3. Minimum “C” average for college attendee. Current transcript must be submitted.
4. Be in need of financial assistance.
5. High school graduates must submit a letter of acceptance from the college they
plan to attend full time.
THE LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS
WITH ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTTION IS SUNDAY, May 17, 2023.
Applications can be found and is to be completed on our website:
Be sure that the written recommendations are submitted to the Church Office no later
than the due date of May 17, 2023.
Inez M. Lambert